A-a-a-ACHOOOOOO! Riona Rhino pulled out her big handkerchief just in time – or did she? 😉
I’ll let the rest of the picture tell its own story.
(And hopefully it conveys that her hanky is her equipment. I hope I’m not stretching the concept too far.)
Ahem! Can you tell from the pic that my dh got me a Wacom pen and tablet? (I mean from the details… it isn’t hidden in the grass. lol) I sooo enjoyed doing this illo without having to constantly undo everything. 🙂 Ah… bliss..
I can definitely see my portfolio falling into place sooner than I expected.
I was experimenting with movement in this illo. I wanted to answer the following questions positively:
- Does this picture add something of value to the book?
- Does it create mood, set tone, establish character?
- Is the image energetic or peaceful?
- Does it extend the mind in interesting ways beyond what is conveyed by the words on the page?
- How does it accomplish its task?
You tell me. Do you think this illo makes the grade?
Have a great week, all!